Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 2016 - Manresa Castle - Strange Escapes Event with Chip Coffey



What a great trip this was!  

My ghost hunting buddy, Ron Sohler and I joined the Strange Escapes VIP group featuring Chip Coffey, Adam Berry,  John Tenney and Amy Bruni for a weekend of ghost investigation at beautiful haunted Manresa Castle in Port Townsend, WA.


Highlights from this trip:

Ron Sohler's Room EVP's and cork flying off the table

Ron and I decided to investigate in room 219 to see if we could capture any evidence on video or voice recorder.  

We immediately sensed two spirit energies entering the room and light anomalies started to zip around in front of my camera. 

A cork sitting on the edge of a table went flying off and landed on the floor right in front of us.  

A female disembodied voice was also heard by both of us from behind my chair.

Saturday Night Group Investigation:

We investigated in rooms 219, 304 and the Bridal Room. 

Room 304
There were four of us in this room. Ron Sohler, Jodi Gartman, Ray and I.  

At first there was not much activity but as I started talking about about a 1:19 in you will see light anomalies start to zip around us.  

At one point there must have been at least 50+ flying around and intelligently answering our questions on recorder.  








Bridal Room

Ron was sitting on the floor and felt it get cold.

 I turned on the video camera and you can see light anomalies flying around us.






In the attic, we did a flashlight session asking any spirits to respond by turning the flashlights on and off.  There were intelligent answers to our questions.



I'll post some EVP's once I get them organized




No comments:

Post a Comment