Monday, March 21, 2016

Oregon Ghost Conference



With less than two weeks to go I'm getting excited for the next OGC in Seaside!

There are so many interesting speakers, tours and events I hope you can join us for all the fun.

Free Lecture on Saturday - 1pm "Animals in the Afterlife"  

On Sunday from 10am-12 noon, I'll be teaching an
Intro To Animal Communication Class

Advanced registration required

I'll bring copies of my new book so be sure to get your signed copy!

**UPDATE**

The event was fantastic! Thanks to all who took my class.  Wow, you were amazing  :)

Enjoy the pix...




Eric drove all the way from Seattle to take my class 

Filming the documentary 'All Around Us' with Ron in the center and Seth Michael on the right. Tristan behind the camera

The beautiful Katie B at the Old Wheeler Hotel
If you are ever in the Wheeler, Oregon area
be sure to stay at this fantastic hotel 

During my lecture of 'Animals in the Afterlife' I shared 
Cecil the Lion's incredible message

Ron and I trying to stay out of trouble

Old Wheeler Hotel 'breakfast room' with Ben, Nicole and Michael White

My Intro to Animal Communication Class sold out!




Old Wheeler Hotel



Richard Hassler visiting after the class

More filming






No comments:

Post a Comment