Monday, November 16, 2015

2015 - Animal Communication Workshop - Oregon City, OR


Sold out!
Animal Communication Workshop

April 2015 
Oregon City, OR

Just before the Oregon Ghost Conference I held a workshop for learning how to communicate with animals.  There were 16 people in the class and I was amazed at how many messages everyone was getting from the animals. 

I'd like to think its because they had a great teacher ( me!) haha!

Learning the basic skills is easy.  I can teach most people how to send and receive messages in under an hour.  

The rest of the time was spent practicing and then sharing the messages.



For info on upcoming classes or workshops check the EVENTS page and be sure to sign up for my free newsletter.



We forgot to get a group photo but here are a few pix





No comments:

Post a Comment